CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fastest Speed Train In the World

This is NY city. And I drew the Empire State Building, my Dad's work, and a movie theater. And I made the museum and a whole bunch of other buildings that I don't know.

This is the fastest speed train EVER. And he can go faster than any other train you have been on. It can go faster than a speed polar express. And it's really colorful and his tires can lift up. It just looks like it lifts up because it's going really really really fast. And the front stops all the way out of the tunnel because it's so fast it doesn't even stop the train. Only the other part stops.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Wow Toby. I love your artwork. Grammy went on a bullet train in Japan that was like the one you describe.

Nathan said...

Toby, you've got some awesome drawing skills. Keep it up.

Alan Dickson said...

Toby,

You have become a really good artist and photographer. Your pictures of New York City are really good. I would like to see you draw a picture of you and Ben on your scooters.