CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fish, Food and Bird

This is my pet fish. He's really fun because you get to feed him with fish food. And you get to look at him and clean out the water. He is my best friend. He is a blue fish cause that's my favorite color. His name is Flashy Slashy.
This is Ben's dinner last night. He didn't eat it, but he still got ice cream. It was left over and we left it. Then my Mom throwed it away.
This is my Nana's pet parrot. When you close the door when you're going for a walk outside she says goodbye and when you get back she says hello. And when she comes out she tries to bite your toes and fingers.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Slashy Flashy is a very brave fish. I love the drawing of Nana's parrot. Sounds like he/she cleaned up their language since I visited :)

PapaRandy said...

Slashy Flashy is getting bigger and bigger. Good thing Ben left some room for ice cream.

Alan Dickson said...

Toby,

What a great picture of Tango! If he could see it he would let out a big old wolf whistle. Flashy Slashy is a beautiful fish. Is he a Siamese Fighting Fish? I can't wait to see you and your family real soon.